30.9.10

I've always sort of wanted to start vlogging. (ew. that word just sounds dumb every time I hear it.) I've always sort of wanted to start video blogging. and now that I have a laptop with a webcam built in (actually two laptops with webcams built in... I'm special!) it would be even easier. but I really have nothing to talk about that anyone actually cares about. (kind of like this blog. huh!)

I could do like a video podcast, and do short scripted-ish episodes discussing things, but I also don't have any interesting hobbies I know enough about to make a podcast on, especially not ones that don't already have a million podcasts about them like WoW, other video games, or knitting. I don't have any special skills to teach, I'm not good enough at Japanese to do a language learning series (although that's an interesting idea for when I do someday have those skills), and nobody wants to watch me sit around and whine about my personal problems while drinking beer. (it's not cute when the preteens do it, and they don't even drink.) so. basically I have a desire to do something I really can't. that sounds familiar.

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with being internet famous! I always have been, but I just can't seem to hack it. I want a viral video series too!

lol.

No comments: