15.10.10

ugh. I have a god-awful cold that I picked up from Keni, who decided to catch it from Steven. this cold is all kinds of miserable. right now I feel like death; I took some Benadryl earlier to stop my nose from being that painful kind of tickly, and took a long nap, but despite drinking orange juice before I slept, I think I'm crazy dehydrated. also, drinking too much orange juice seems to have its own unpleasant side effects... lol. I have a chicken pot pie waiting for me, but I'm not sure I can actually eat it right now. it smells so good, but I feel so bad. I'm sure eating would make me feel better - at least give me a little energy - but I can't even think about it, with how bad I feel. I need some Sudafed... stupid laws.

I wish I could get Keni to stop by the gas station on the way home and get me a giant blue Powerade. they always make me feel better. he won't want to though, and while I do have a 'favor no-complaining' in stock, I don't want to use it up on something as simple as Powerade. I did consider using it to get to Alabama to get some Sudafed. that would have been pretty worthy. but for some reason I can't spend it, lol.

ugh. I just want to be well!

No comments: