8.5.12

blah.

well, Jacob and I finally got our new apartment :D that's a good thing. we are somewhat kinda moved in, not entirely yet though, still have a LOT of unpacking to do. Garnet is adjusted at least, which is good. she is currently chasing around a catnip turtle my mom gave us. it's kind of hilarious.

work is picking WAY up and since we're not having a May class of crew trainers come in... I only foresee it getting worse. I have team doubles this week. it kind of makes me want to cry. granted I do get to come in later and leave earlier, but honestly, I just don't want to be around the same group of kids for that long every day! it's like a three-day team that DOESN'T LEAVE. oh well. they're good kids, just I'm TIRED. haha. and it's only Tuesday... well, technically Wednesday now, might as well be anyway.

lot of people I know have been graduating from college recently too. I can think of one in particular that just makes me feel ugh. I can't decide if I miss him again or not. the hatred comes in waves. the hurt is always still there. I dunno.

been watching kittens to combat the ugh. not helping much. mostly just makes me want a fuzzy kitten.

No comments: