26.4.05

bleh.

well, I got to sleep until 11 today. that was a rare treat. but I don't wanna go to western civ in the rain! even though it is our last class meeting... I just don't want to do it. I will though... kinda have to. tomorrow I also get to sleep until like 10:30. I love dead days before exams. =) no classes, or at least few classes, and knowing that school's almost up...

well, that means I also have to pack up, and you'd be amused at the progress I've made, which is none. basically, I cleaned my mirror, took everything off the tack strip, and packed up my printer and a few boxes of papers. that's it. I'm really on a roll here, aren't I? today I think I'm going to put on some rockin' music, pull out all the boxes I can find, and pack that sucker up. except for the necessary stuff of course. but yeah.

next year I'm going to be living in such a great dorm. ^_^ can't wait. only thing is it's smaller than my current room, so I'm going to have to prevent half of my stuff from travelling back to it as it did this year. however, the dorm I'm living in next year has an elevator. yay! so even though I'm gonna live on the fifth floor... well, that's just fine and dandy. =)

I found my watch in my pocket last night. all resumes being well.

No comments: