22.4.05

sob story

last night's ST meeting was so sad. all the seniors were sharing these great stories and it made me want to have been there so bad. but then I thought, I will be there someday, doing things that I can share stories about when I'm a senior and I have to face leaving all my sisters. anyway, we all cried. lots. and then we went and had a pizza party. Christina told Blake why we were having the party, which was because we had won the blood drive, and then she asked if he had donated blood, and when he said no, she took his pizza away and said he wasn't supposed to have any then. and the poor boy believed her. ^_^;; well, hey, there's a story. now I just have to hope that I get to talk about Blake at Beau Appreciation sometime because I want to tell that story. we heard some really funny stories about all the beaux last night, and about the seniors... well, it was a really good time. I didn't know Swannanoa used to be the owls. ^_^; that's kind of weird. but I much prefer bunnies. there was a photoshopped picture of an owl with bunny features. it was great.

yep.

No comments: