21.4.05

it's the end of the semester as we know it

today was the last class meeting of New Testament (can we say 'yay?' that class was very interesting, but the prof kept us the WHOLE TIME every single time!). a week from today, final exams start. the semester is almost over! thank goodness.

however, that means that I'll have to move ALL my stuff back home, I'll be losing my grant because my GPA is almost assuredly not high enough, and I'll have to start my summer job. impending doom, anyone? oh well. next semester will come quickly, I'm sure, and next semester is gonna rock. as far as I know, it's my last semester of core, and I'm even taking two classes that are for my major (and one that also counts for my minor)! in case you're wondering what those are, I'm a mass comm major and a graphic design minor. exciting. very much emphasis on the linguistic and visual and not quite as much on the logical, although I know that design involves some logic and math for the spatial aspects. well, I'll deal.

next semester I'm also taking karate. and the semester following it as well. I always wanted to take karate. hooray.

No comments: