16.9.10

wow, poor neglected blog, I forgot all about you! I've been wanting to start blogging more 'publicly' than my LiveJournal again - haha. this seems like a good place.

not much going on in Anna-world lately. I have a good boyfriend, I'm doing much better in school lately, and I'm bringing in a decent amount of money with a job I don't hate. (I'm working online, from home, doing the whole ChaCha thing. it's a lot of fun, I basically get paid to Google stuff for people who are too lazy to do it themselves. also I make pretty decent money doing it, and the best part is, I don't have to go anywhere or interact with crappy managers or stupid customers anymore!! this job is totally perfect for me.) I'm in my third year of Japanese study, which I am still loving; I'm about to change my major to linguistics so I can get a degree in that and go on to study TESOL, hopefully in this program, and I'm actually feeling like I can partially speak the language now. I've finally figured out the best way for me to study kanji, so I'm really excited about the fact that I can read a lot of Japanese too. squee!

crap, I just noticed that there are like three dishes I missed while doing dishes last night. I wish Keni would put his crap back in the kitchen when he's done with it, he totally sucks at keeping things neat around the house. not like I'm that much better, but at least my dishes go back where they're supposed to. oh well.

No comments: