30.1.12

motivation.

That is something I have not been able to find lately. There is plenty I need to be doing, but I can't make myself feel up to it. I need to find a new job, clean up around here, do laundry, even play my game backlog and knit... Can't seem to care. Nothing seems interesting. I hate sleeping in until 3, but no matter how hard I try, I always wake up then, no matter how long I slept or how early I went to bed. Ugh. It's so fail.

I know why I do it, but it's not any better knowing why, obviously. I hope it gets better soon though. It likely won't without intervention, but I can't afford that right now, so... It's a giant catch-22. Sigh. I think I live in one constantly.

Anyway. At least I've been doing better about some self-care stuff thanks to a new app I got called Habit Streak. It basically tracks when you succeed at habits you want to form so you don't want to break the streak. My teeth are already thanking me, though I still need to go to the dentist. Oh well. Another of those when I have money things.

I need some friends around here. Sigh.

No comments: